John Levon wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 12:43:02PM +0200, Andre Poenitz wrote:
>

>>[Although I believe that a proper implementation should not be too hard but
>>I am currently not able to do that.]
>

> Perhaps you weren't listening. Rob wants to move this information on to
> the dialog. I don't know how much of a pain this might be to implement
> in the manner he describes, but it's a good spec IMHO.

Thanks John, you got it.
Attached is an example how it could look like (the word count
numbers are just pasted in; it's not working yet!).

> Rob, please open a bug in bugzilla with your spec.

Hmmm, I tried that and I got
"I need a legitimate e-mail address and password to continue."

Argh, not again a password. Hate that.

Can I file a bug report without a login?

Rob.

PNG image