Andre> On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 05:30:37PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
Andre> wrote:
Michael> #571
>>  Andre, do you have plans to add support (or at least disable)
>> these lfuns in mathed? Currently, they are executed by the
>> underlying lyxtext, which is a bad thing. I suspect a couple empty
>> 'case' statement would suffice.

Andre> Patch attached.

A behaviour that would seem reasonable to me when handling those WORD
lfuns is that they would be like there non-word counterpart except
that they would do as if the inset were locked. That is, if there is a
faction right of cursor, lfun_right would go in the fraction (if it is
not locked) and lfun_wordright would jump over it unconditionnally?
I think this is a good implementation of the word notion and would
maybe even make the locking feature useless.

What do you think? I took a look, but the code is a bit too
complicated for me to change safely.