On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 11:50:50AM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> In 1.2.2.cvs, I see
>
>       case LFUN_WORDRIGHTSEL:
>       case LFUN_WORDLEFTSEL:
>               break;

> Which really looks like something which is not implemented.

Aren't those those the functions I wrote for selecting the "current"
word for the default insert-index?  It seems to me that you replaced
them a couple of years ago.

If these *are* those, though, I believe
that I had multiple functions for use depending upon whether the cursor
was immediately after the word (base case), had text on both sides, or
had white space to the left.

hawk
--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700      \ /   against HTML mail