Angus Leeming wrote:
> 'I strongly suggest you use the middle mouse button (in Netscape) to open
> the image in a new browser window to avoid losing your place'

Well, this is the original "historical" text. I guess the 1999 unix browsers
were slightly less comfortable. Feel free to change this (and other things);
my main focus has been the new screenshots and changes of the text where it
was no more true. Additionally, I have added some comments about citation,
because IMHO this is one of our strongest arguments.

However, I don't stop you from improving it.

Jürgen.