Juergen> Am Dienstag, 11. Februar 2003 12:13 schrieb Jean-Marc
Juergen> Lasgouttes:
Jean-Marc> Could you do a version that directly modifies the php3
Jean-Marc> files, please? You can get all the files from www-user cvs.
Jean-Marc> You could also maybe update the file lgt.lyx which can be
Jean-Marc> found there.
>>  Oops, I see that the original lgt does not use our nice php stuff.
>> Could you convert yours to use start.php3 and end.php3 and be php3
>> files?

Juergen> http://omnibus.uni-freiburg.de/~spitzmue/lgt-1.0.tar.gz

Are you sure this is the right URL?

Juergen> I think this follows the convention. Please insert in in the
Juergen> directory lgt-1.0, where the old LGT is located. There are
Juergen> still some dvi shots that I keep using (the others will be
Juergen> overridden).

We should probably rename the directory lgt, then.