Juergen> John Levon wrote:
>> > Isn't this a little outdated (v1.0a)? While you are at it, why
>> don't you > shoot some new pictures, preferably with the qt
>> frontend?
>>
>> I have been planning to do this for ages.

Juergen> http://omnibus.uni-freiburg.de/~spitzmue/lyx-lgt-1.3/lgt.html

Juergen> A tarball with the files is here:
Juergen> http://omnibus.uni-freiburg.de/~spitzmue/lyx-lgt-1.3.tar.gz

Could you do a version that directly modifies the php3 files, please?
You can get all the files from www-user cvs. You could also maybe
update the file lgt.lyx which can be found there.

Also, there are files in directories .pics and .xvpics, I guess they
are not necessary.