On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 11:00:37AM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:
> I have a trivial patch to the reLyX minibuffer output:
>
>         * reLyX/BasicLyX.pm: Wrap minipage width and height output in
>         inverted commas to keep the LyX parser happy with "4.5 cm".
>         (Note the space.)
>
> However, I wonder whether I should do this or whether I should strip out the
> space instead?

I wonder whether this is not wasted effort.

Could you have a look at the tex2lyx I just commited and try to figure out
whether it is would be worthwhile to start from there instead of fixing
reLyX?

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)