On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 12:01:39PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Of course. But if we decide to put the preamble in the document
> itself, then forcing it to be in some place will really be a hack
> (additional ugly code for no use), whereas allowing several preamble

And think about the first paragraph being "Title". I  don't think the
inset stuff will sit well.

Also, fixing the ERT editing would be a preerequisite imho - that is, a
newline in ERT is literal instead of a paragraph break, and we allow
completely free spacing in ERT ,which we don't right now

regards
john