On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 10:15:21AM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> pursue their agenda.  Maybe, finally, time was ripe to reinvigorate some of the
> ambitions I've encountered around the world for LyX software, documented partly
> in the LyX mailing lists, but perhaps more in some archived private emails and
> a handful of personal recollections.
>
> The reception offered here is less than encouraging.

You haven't come up with any innovations in this thread that I see.
Include some content and perhaps the reception will be different.

Content includes:

o bug reports
o feature requests
o feature specifications
o patches
o testing
o analysis of existing problems
o funding

I haven't seen *any* of these from you. In fact, you're distinguishing
yourself.

Where are all these innovative suggestions ?

john