On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 01:45:20PM +0100, José Abílio Oliveira Matos spake thusly:

> On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 03:56:48PM +0300, Martin Vermeer wrote:

> > > We should probably also take into account that Comment also works with
> > > Docbook, so "LaTeX Comment" might be a bit irritating (just "Comment" is
> > > better).
> > >
> > > Juergen.
> >
> > Better this way?
>
>   Yes, if I may say. ;-)
>   Actually linuxdoc also has support for note. :-)
>
>   You are doing an amazing job. Susana, my wife, wants to thank you for your
> work with agu layouts, she has use them to write to one of their revues and
> the layout helped alot. Thanks.

It's always very nice and motivating to get feedback*). I'm trying to
integrate my free software work with my job work, in this case being
on the AGU infotech committee. Also makes it easier to "sell" this use
of my time.

About AGU, what about our XML unification project? :-)

Martin

*) The positive feedback is nice, but the 'problem feedback' is what
brings about improvements ;-)