My files now do eventually load, but the UG takes about an hour to load.
My large problem doc now loads, but lyx is too slow to be useable.
My pre-Chemnitz version is working. This is a pretty ancient box, 233Mz,
96Mb.
So it looks like the problem is not yours, but I'm puzzled as to why I'm
the only one
complaining.
Python 2.2.1
Gcc 3.2
xforms 1.02
 CFLAGS='-O2' ../configure --enable-optimization="-O2"  --disable-debug
--with-aspell --disable-nls --with-included-boost

Thanks,
   Garst