On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 07:40:08PM +0300, Martin Vermeer wrote:

> > I don't really agree with limiting this.
> >
> > It certainly breaks the principle of least surprise.
> >
> > The Section numbering on-screen should just continue as normal. In this way,
> > there might be a discrepancy between what you see on screen and the printed
> > version (depending on which branches are enabled), but that's not a problem.
>
> Yes, I agree -- but how does one achieve that?  Once that works,
> getting the labels in the nav menu to work properly is a small thing
> by comparison.

I don't know. Is there some way of making the Chapter/Section numbering
global to the document instead of local to the insets? I really don't
know the code, so I'm just tossing out ideas.

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)