On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 09:18:28AM +0300, Martin Vermeer wrote:
> > Somewhere near the beginning of the document, in the "Teacher Edition"
> > branch, in an ERT inset, I put:
> >
> >    \teachermanualtrue
> >
> > Now, it's easy to generate both versions of the document.
> >
> >                     ---Kayvan
>
> Yes... this is precisely the kind of trickery that Branches was meant
> to make unnecessary :-(

Hey Martin,

Do not let your heart be troubled. It is a step in the right direction.
You've done good work! The one remaining issue is with the Navigate menu
when a branch encloses a Chapter or Section.

Even with the trickery above, it's easier for me to use the Branches UI to
include and exclude these conditional parts than it would be to
do it all in ERT.

Best regards,

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)