On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 09:33:10AM +0200, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> | I give up. I have now upgraded my RPM build machine's compiler to
> | gcc-3.2.
>
> You have upgraded, but have given up? I don't get it.

Yes. I have given up trying to hang on to gcc-2.9x compilers.
The LyX source will just not compile with gcc-2.9x anymore.

> | This is a redhat-6.0(!!!) system.
>
> Oh... You should do a full upgrade with a newer RH system.

Well, it seems to work fine, so I see no real reason to upgrade.

Best regards,

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)