On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 04:13:23PM +0000, Jose' Matos spake thusly:

> On Wednesday 05 November 2003 15:29, Martin Vermeer wrote:
> >
> > > Better even, what if I check this in now?
> >
> > Comments... please?
>
>   What are the differences between your and André's proposal?

The attached comes I think pretty close to André's idea as I remember
it.

Actually while I was in the mood, I added also Noun to the LaTeX
layouts. This is a good demo of this way of creating character styles,
and perhaps finally we'll be able to get rid of all that special
coding in the kernel. What Lars wanted.

I think this is about as good as it gets. I plan to commit this
evening, speak out now or forever hold your peace ;-)

- Martin