On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 03:55:40PM +0000, John Levon spake thusly:

> On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 04:17:34PM +0100, Michael Schmitt wrote:
>
> > Shouldn't we concentrate on bug fixing rather than starting new projects?
>
> I think we're all agreed that the current char style stuff (modulo some
> minor changes in the way the insets look) should stay as is for now.

Talking about looks, see the attached.

I need to do some cleaning on the patch still, but this works, and not
just sort-of. What is unelegant about it is that it still bases
CharStyle on Collapsable, though it is forced permanently into
Inlined mode.  There should be a way to base it directly off
UpdatableInset (right?) but I didn't get anywhere trying.

You remove/restore the blue label by right mouse clicking the inset.
Not very discoverable but I'm sure we can work on that :-)

- Martin