Martin> On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 12:02:19AM +0200, Martin Vermeer spake
Martin> thusly:
>>  I tightened up the thing a little bit. The patch is attached.
>>
>> I think this is such a clear improvement on what we had, that this
>> should go in as it stands, despite small quirks (which I am not
>> even sure have to do with the patch). I think we have at least the
>> right visual model now.

Isn't it possible to have this code in InsetCollapsable? My though is
that we should try to limit the number of possible appearance of
insets rather than have each inset invent something.

I think that all insets in inline mode would benefit from this
representation (think of ERT).