Andre Poenitz wrote:
On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 03:43:47PM +0100, Helge Hafting wrote:

I hope such a list makes it to a public place, like www.lyx.org.
I might get a group or two of 2-4 students that have 50 workdays each
to spend on a spring-time programming project.
The project is an excercise in planning, programming, documentation,
as well as working on "real" stuff. I'll know wether I get any lyx-interested students after christmas.

Just tell us once you are ready. Focus might shift a bit in three
months...

I've got three students that want to work on lyx. They have ca. 439 hours each, for programming as well as documentation and writing their reports. Their plan is to start with bugfixing so they can get familiar with the code, and then try to find some feature to implement. They're going to take contact via this list in order to coordinate work with other developers. I hope they will be useful to the Lyx project.

Helge Hafting