> Bo, the 1.3.x external inset doesn't give you any eye candy but it
> will enable you to do all that your require. The 1.4.x version will
> give you the eye candy too.

I realized the 'virus' problem after I sent the email. But I was
thinking something like 'manual activation' ... Anyway, security will be
a hard-to-overcome problem.

I am curious about how external inset can handle 'all that I require'.
For example, there is a program called csv2latex which can turn a csv
formated table into latex code. How exactly can I insert a csv2latex
generated (dynamic) table with external inset?

--
Bo Peng