http://wiki.lyx.org/uploads/LaTeX/tex2lyx/tex2lyx_win32_27sep05_throwing.zip

> This one will work. (I hope.)

http://wiki.lyx.org/uploads/LaTeX/tex2lyx/tex2lyx_win32_27sep05_testing.zip

Unfortunately, none of them works on win95; again, both report:

Creating file C:/LyX-1.4/C:/LyX-1.4/sthondisp.lyx
Could not open file "C:/LyX-1.4/C:/LyX-1.4/sthondisp.lyx" for writing.

Again, I guess somewhere in your code for win95 the current-directory
gets written twice.

This far, the other platforms (Win98/XP) seem to be OK.

Cheers,

Luis