Paul A. Rubin wrote:

I have LyX 1.3.6-1 installed on a few different windows machines. The mathbb and mathcal fonts display properly, but mathfrak characters come out in the standard font. I tried both bakoma and xft. Any ideas?

On my systems, in the LyX window mathfrak characters display in a font that's different from the standard math font (looks like upright bold Arial, Arial being my choice for Sans Serif), but the characters appear as mathfrak in the DVI output. I suspect that there is no screen version of mathfrak in either font package.

Mathfrak works for me (LyXWinInstaller version 0.6). I wasn't able to find out which font file is used by LyX to display mathfrak characters (LyX command line option -dbg fonts or -dbg mathed don't print the name.) Any idea where I can get this information?
If I know the fontname I can deliver it with the next installer version.

regards Uwe