On Sat, Feb 11, 2006 at 03:21:12PM +0100, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> Martin Vermeer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> | > I am busy right now but I will hopefully find some time for testing by
> | > the end of next week.
> |
> | Let's hope the tree is open for 1.4.1 then...
>
> But it really should be tested somewhere else... don't you think, a
> trunk or a branch.

What, itching to try out branches on SVN? ;-)

What about just putting it into 1.5 after Michael and hopefully someone
else has tried it at home, and then, when found OK, backporting to
1.4.1?

After all, I think we agreed that we needed to do this, that change
tracking is crippled by the inside-paragraph limitation.

- Martin