On Mon, 13 Feb 2006, Enrico Forestieri wrote:

> As regards the howto, I am attaching a revised version here. In the
> previous version, step 5) can be safely skipped: it was a remnant of
> another howto (how to compile a mingw LyX using cygwin).

Would you like me to place the howto on a wiki page? If so, would say that
the intended audience is more for user's than developers?  Assuming that,
perhaps placing it on this page would be useful:

        LyX.LyXOnCygwinHowTo

I can't do it right now since wiki.lyx.org seems to be down at the moment.

regards
/Christian