Georg Baum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| > Developer, if you have _anyting_ that you feel _must_ be included in
| > 1.4.0, the time is to state so now, loud and clear.
|
| John targetted some bugs to 1.4.0 recently. Of these, I would like to see
| the following in 1.4.0:
|
| 2251 (well understood and tested)

But only cosmetic. I do not understand why it cannot wait.

| 1161 (because this is a UI change that is best done in a major release)

I am ok with this one... as long as you german guys thing this is the
right fix.

If you all are confident in the 2212 fix, it can go in.

Have anyone done any testing on 2243 at all?
If not, this is not going into 1.4.0, if it is tested I may be swayed.

| Given the recent interest in lyx-users we should also think about 2238.

Have anyone tested this patch?

--
        Lgb