Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Angus> When I get to the configure LyX stage I'll see if I can use the
> Angus> installed gettext/libiconv rather than the gettext that comes
> Angus> with the LyX sources.

> Very good. Or maybe building against the included gettext and
> installed libiconv.

Actually, that's what I'm doing.

Interestingly, the configure script could link against iconv.dll (when I'd
copied it from J:\MinGW\bin to J:\MinGW\lib so that it could find it) but not
against iconv.lib.

    iconv_NULL_...THUNK could not be exported

or somesuch.

I'm currently building LyX 1.3.7-3 as a sanity check. Will move on to LyX 1.4
thereafter.

Angus