Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
"Abdelrazak" == Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Abdelrazak> Or we can just statically compile until Qt4 is in the
Abdelrazak> distribution. By the time 1.5 is out, I am sure that all
Abdelrazak> distrib will have it.

We are not only aiming at people who have a distrib that is less than
6 month old...

That's what I said we could provide statically linked library for those who don't want to (or can't) install Qt4. But I really fail to understand why he could install LyX but not Qt4.

This is just my humble opinion, I am not trying to negotiate anything :-).

Abdel.