Angus Leeming a écrit :
Angus Leeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgouttes <at> ...> writes:
Moving on to LyX/Win 1.4, what should I compile? The release tar ball or a snapshot of the 1.4.x tree including the bug fixes that have gone in since
1.4.0 was announced?

Personnally I'd prefer the plain 1.4.0
tarball, unless there are some very bad windows bugs.
Ok, I'll do that then.
Maybe I'll put together a 1.4.x page too for the impatient

One further question: unless something has changed recently, LyX 1.3.x and LyX
1.4.x won't live together peacefully unless I run
    configure --with-version-suffix
when building LyX 1.4.

Should I do that?

Yes please, Bennet is already doing that for MAC.

Abdel.