Georg> Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
>> It can be *much* worse, believe me... A Windows system can be
>> broken in so many ways that we have somewhat to live with that.

Georg> Not our job. LyX should do one thing, and that well. This thing
Georg> happens to be document preparation. Reparing a broken system is
Georg> definitely not the job of LyX.

I completely agree with that, but did not manage to express it without
Georg's help :) I think we should believe what windows tells us and
act according to it. This means showing as viewable formats that
windows claims it can view.