Joost Verburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Angus Leeming wrote:
> > Interesting. Could you post the details of your compiler, compiler command,
> > the system you compiled this on, version of NSIS etc.

> > Are there any introspection tools that can compare two ostensibly identical
> > installers and highlight the differences?

> It's definitely related to the plug-in. I compiled it using Microsoft
> Visual C++ 2005 (the free Express edition). When I grab the compiled
> plug-in from your installer it crashes.

Ahhhh. Interesting indeed. I compiled the plugin with g++. I take it that NSIS
itself is compiled with VS? I'll recompile with VS.

I'm hazy about the details, but apparently there can be "issues" with the entry
point to a .dll compiled with g++.

As an aside: how do you "grab the compiled plug-in from [the] installer"?

> I did have to add "#include <algorithm>" for it to compile.

OK, thanks for the info. I'll add it.

Regards,
Angus