Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Here are the relevant logs and the diff against current svn, please tell
> me what I should do

You should drop the stuff that's needed for Win95. LyX on Win95 is broken for
other reasons. That may well mean that all you need is the ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED
change if you want to support Win98. Luis was a willing tester for me; I'd
suggest liasing with him if you're interested in pushing this forward.

Given that Win95 is dead as a dodo, it may well be that you don't need the
NewAPIs.h. The only way to check, however, is to compile (on a WinXP machine,
presumably) and then see if it'll run on Win98. That's what the stub magic in
NewAPIs.h does: magic ;-)

Angus