Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 12:10:41PM -0500, Bo Peng wrote:

I am letting the current build to be completed before doing anything
else. I notice that the moc'ed files are being compiled but they are
called moc_ModuleName.cc instead of ModuleName_moc.C as I was used
with the auto tools. I hope this is accounted for.
Then I also see that it is also trying to compile uic_ModuleName.cc
and this is completely new to me...
They are generated and handled by scons automatically so you should
not have to worry about them.

I don't think so. Everything goes smooth until the final link step
which miserably fails with tons of undefined references.

These are partly due to the ordering of libraries in the link command
(-lz should go after -lboost_*), partly due to some missing
libraries (-lstdc++ -lcygwin -laspell), but the vast majority is
a problem with that "undefined reference to `vtable for ...'" thing.

I managed to achieve the final linking by hand so I think it's only that, nothing major.

Abdel.