Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
"younes" == younes a <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 Indeed. And I have checked that both qt and boost input without
any guard, which means that we can indeed remove the HAVE_LIMITS_H
macro.

younes> Houra!!! We spoke about that bloody change for a complete day.

You would have been more convincing if you did the research yourself.

I think (not sure) I have said that the original file didn't do the test and that Qt is very portable so why should we?

For the future, I think that what boost does can be considered as a
good guideline.

What about getting rid of the stuff in support/lyxdir.h in favour of
boost stuff. I am not sure everything can go away, but it seems there
is room for cleanup.

Hey, that's my point since the beginning ;-)

Careful cleanup, of course :)

Sure boss. I'll try to do something next week-end. But I will not touch autotools stuff.

Abdel.