> A renaming of lyx .C files will never happen so we will have to use
> the current solution, .i.e., force moc'ing, and force the use of g++
> (I know, this leads to non-portability..... but this is life).

So this is the answer to my offer to do the renaming on a rainy weekend?
Good to know, if you continue like this you will save me some time because
I don't need to read your posts anymore.

I have no right to make such a big decision. I proposed a filename
change and get "is your problem fixed?" reply. Namely, as long as lyx
is working, such a big change is not welcome, especially when the
source of the problem is from the stupidity of windows.

Also, as you can see, this problem has been brought up several times
but  no action had been taken. I have no reason to believe that this
will happen this time.

Bo