Edwin Leuven a écrit :
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
I have to admit I don't like the special code below. Did you try to use the Controller framework instead?

i must admit i didn't. having a controller for calling a function seems a bit overkill to me, that's why i didn't bother. i guess it can be handled through qlaction

I agree it's overkill and we already discussed at length the subject. But all other dialogs go through this controller framework so I would prefer that you use that. Besides, I suspect that the change would be even less intrusive if you do so. No need need to touch the QLToolbar code at all, just replace the "add-table" dialog call with the InsertTableWidget one.

about what is presently holding me up: you don't know how to catch a mouse click outside the widget either?

Nope, sorry,

Abdel.