Edwin Leuven a écrit :
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
I agree it's overkill and we already discussed at length the subject. But all other dialogs go through this controller framework so I would prefer that you use that. Besides, I suspect that the change would be even less intrusive if you do so. No need need to touch the QLToolbar code at all, just replace the "add-table" dialog call with the InsertTableWidget one.

the attached slightly modifies qlaction and avoids changing qltoolbar. opinion?

I see in your patch that QLToolbar _is_ modified.

i also guess we need to keep the add-table dialog call for when the user chooses to insert a table through the menu...

Then create a new LFUN (maybe LFUN_TABULAR_ICON_INSERT). Or automatically detect in the other add-table dialog if the caller is a menu item or an icon and transfer your code there.

In any case I would really like that QLToolbar (that should be renamed to ToolBar) contains no special case at all.

Sorry but, with the way you use the QLAction (which should be renamed to Action), you could as well don't use it at all. QLAction _main_ _task_ is to execute the lfun...

Abdel.