Edwin Leuven a écrit :
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Hum... thinking more about it, you could as well reuse the same QLAction for the menu item call. I don't think the present dialog version provide any more functionality than what you are proposing. I mean, it's not like one will want to insert a 100x100 table, this just doesn't make sense.

first you never know, but more importantly: a dialog could allow for table formatting styles (i remember jurgen s dreaming about those once upon a time...) and have therefore more functionality than a quick insert widget like this...

OK, you have a point... Forget about it and just create a new LFUN please.

Abdel.