Angus Leeming wrote:

However, if people are going to compile the installer, why aren't they compiling
the sources also? Why not add
  development/Win32/packaging/
                             aiksaurus
                             dvipost
to the svn repository and add the source files there. Add a Makefile.am/scons
stuff and the executables will be compiled.

Agreed. And don't forget your modified Aspell. Peter Kummel has ported the CVS version of Aspell to MSVC. It might be a good idea that someone (you?) port your change to his MSVC port so that we can use that instead.

Unfortunately I have read in the Aspell list that Peter's work didn't generate any interest from the Aspell author.

Abdel.