Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
"Abdelrazak" == Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Abdelrazak> Angus Leeming wrote:
However, if people are going to compile the installer, why aren't
they compiling the sources also? Why not add
development/Win32/packaging/ aiksaurus dvipost to the svn
repository and add the source files there. Add a Makefile.am/scons
stuff and the executables will be compiled.

Abdelrazak> Agreed. And don't forget your modified Aspell. Peter
Abdelrazak> Kummel has ported the CVS version of Aspell to MSVC. It
Abdelrazak> might be a good idea that someone (you?) port your change
Abdelrazak> to his MSVC port so that we can use that instead.

Wait a minute. I do not think we want to add all these things to our
source tree! Please don't do that.

Is it a disk space problem or a religious issue?

These programs have been tailored and fixed for Win32 LyX. IIRC these projects are stalled and they won't deliver a new version with Joost's or Peter's changes. Tracing the change made to the source with SVN make a lot of sense to me.

Abdel.