On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 03:23:35PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Eh.. I don't get "initial launchpad for new sections of the docs."
>                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Could you expand on what you mean.

As a place where the core of a new section/subsection/subsubsection
would start its life.  Once large enough to become part of the offical
manuals, the old FAQ entry could then be replaced with a verbal "see
section XYZ of the QRS manual."

That's what I meant.

> > P.S.:  You'll find that I've added several new sections to the Wiki,
> > as I mention in another post.  It would be nice if someone could take
> > my original DocStyle.lyx style sheet and wikify it...
>
> Eh.. "new sections"... do you mean new pages or a new group? Which pages?

Just look for stuff added by "jpw_public_frontiernet_net".

> I could probably wikify DocStyle.lyx very easy, which version did you use
> when you created the PDF?  Was it the one that's in CVS HEAD?

Yes, but...

> However, if we wikify DocStyle.lyx we need be clear on where we want to
> maintain the "original". Should we make changes to the wiki pages or to
> DocStyle.lyx?

...for these reasons, I'm beginning to think it's better to just have
a PDF version of DocStyle.lyx (and the original *.lyx file) available
from the Wiki.  Makes maintenance far easier.

--
John Weiss