Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Thank you. Could you apply the attached fix so that TOC.lyx is properly generated?
Done.

Thank you very much.

Pavel Sanda wrote:
And also, Help menu doesn't seem to display the localized version even if locale is ja. I have no idea to correct this. Can this be fixed as well?

how exactly do you have set the locales

For example, explicitly specifying

   env LC_ALL=ja lyx-svn &

starts up lyx (I distinguish svn version by putting -svn suffix from released version) with Japanese menu, but Help -> Introduction still displays doc/Intro.lyx instead of doc/ja/Intro.lyx.

On the other hand,

   env LC_ALL=de lyx-svn &

and choosing Hilfe -> Einfuhrung displays German version of Introduction correctly.

Actually, when I remove ~/.lyx-svn/ (user's config directory) and start up lyx-svn, I should have the example/ja/splash file which is Japanese, but actually displays English version. I wonder whether it is related to this phenomenon.

Should I file this in bugzilla?

Koji