Oh boy. My publisher is trying to make me crazy. He's got these
requirements to the book:

. I chose 2 sides in the document layout because the next chapter will
start on a right page. But then - how do I make the last page
completely blank if there's no text? As it is now, there's top- and
footer text. I use the fancyhdr package. I don't know if that adds to
the problem?

. Section headers must be left justified (raggedright). How can I do
this (even if I have to use TeX).

. The same is true with text in tables. How do I left justify the text?
I tried to set alignment to left in the table layout, but nothing
happens.