Hi everyone,
I'm trying to use pstex figures, generated with xfig, as suggested also in
the User's Guide. My problem is that things work in one directory but not
in another, and I cannot figure out why.

In one document I do:
\input fig1.pstex_t
and it works, In another document:
\input fig2.pstex_t
but it does not work. Moreover, if I put fig2 in the directory of the
first document, it works! So it's not the figure. I have tried both with
figures in the same direcotry or in a subdir.
The error I get is:

! Undefined control sequence.
<argument> \xivpt
l.30 ...[b]{\smash{\SetFigFont{14}{16.8}{rm}600}}}

The only difference that I can see in the documents is that the one that
gives the errors defines some new latex of mine, is there any possibility
that I'm breaking something? I only redefine heading looks, headers, bib
format and other small things, no latex internals.

Please help!

 Stefano Ghirlanda, Zoologiska Institutionen, Stockholms Universitet
    Office: D554, Arrheniusv. 14, S-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 8 164055, Fax: +46 8 167715, Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Support Free Science, look at: http://rerumnatura.zool.su.se