Hi,

> Stefano> On the other hand, I have to say in my defense that I was
> Stefano> following the User's Guide. I do not know if this has been
> Stefano> updated in the pre1 series, still using .12.
>
> I think this has been fixed now. Could you tell me where exactly you found the
> information, so that I can check?

4.3.2 Xfig and Lyx, just at the end:

"Then you just have to include the LaTex part with \input foo.ps_tex_t"

note also that the extension is not what xfig spits out, .pstex

All the best,
Stefano

 Stefano Ghirlanda, Zoologiska Institutionen, Stockholms Universitet
    Office: D554, Arrheniusv. 14, S-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 8 164055, Fax: +46 8 167715, Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Support Free Science, look at: http://rerumnatura.zool.su.se