Hello,

        I am possibly a new user of Lyx.  I have just downloaded lyx
version 0.12.0. Most of it seems to work, but it is having problem with
.eps files when it has latex compile to document.  The errors show up when
I compile the user guide.  The version of latex that I have is "e-TeX
(Web2C 7.2) 3.14159-2.0".
        The first error is at the top of the document before the title,
and it is,"Package graphics Error:No driver specified".  Then before each
picture I get another error,"LaTeX Error:Unknown graphics extension:
.eps".  Is anyone familiar with this problem?

Thanks,
Mike