On Thu, 21 Jan 1999, Paul L. Lussier wrote:

> Does KLyX work without KDE?  I currently jump between Solaris and Linux,
> and really like having identical environments on the different platforms.
> Switching to KDE isn't really an option for the Solaris environment, so
> if KLyX only works under KDE, I'd rather stick with LyX for the time
> being.

Not true: Im doing the same (switching between Solaris and Linux).
And I am running KDE on both platforms with success. I think
personally that it's better than CDE or openwin.

Michael

|  Michael Hanke                Royal Institute of Technology   |
|                               NADA                            |
|                               S-10044 Stockholm               |
|                               Sweden                          |
|  Visiting address:            Lindstedtsvaegen 3              |
|  Phone:                       + (46) (8) 790 6278             |
|  Fax:                         + (46) (8) 790 0930             |
|  Email:                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]               |
|                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]       |