I installed lyx 1.0.2 this morning and I wonder if there is a small
glitch in the View dvi command?

If I create a simple document (say, with one line:  "This is the first
sentence.") and select View dvi, then the document looks fine.

If I then add more text (say, "This is the next sentence.") and select View
dvi, the new text does not appear.  It seems that the .dvi file is not being
updated?

I am running on an Intel machine, with RedHat 5.2.
Before today, I had used lyx 1.0.1 and did not notice this problem.

Any ideas what might be happening?

regards,
  David Aronstein
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]