>>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>Subject: Release of LyX 1.1.2
>>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Lars Gullik Bjønnes)
>>Date: 03 Nov 1999 20:00:27 +0100
>>

>>This release is a minor update to 1.1.1 that fixes the bugs found there.
>>
>>      - crash when using fax
>>      - cheaders included
>>      - the '-' vs. '_' should be gone.
>>      - the export to html should be a little better
>>      - + some additional bugfixes

A few remarks after compile/install (Solaris 2.6, gcc 2.8.1)

 - no more warnings at compilation time (Solaris 2.6, gcc 2.8.1).

 - here is a problem in configure: as is, program_suffix is not taken into account.
As far as I understand, line 860 reads
PACKAGE = lyx
and thus the configue log says
LyX files dir:              /usr/local/share/lyx
even when program_suffix=-1.1
If I change line 860
 PACKAGE=lyx${program_suffix}
 I get
LyX files dir:              /usr/local/share/lyx-1.1
BUT now configure is called configure-1.1 in /usr/local/share/lyx-1.1

 - when I export to HTML, latex2html is called... (tth is installed as
/usr/local/bin/tth,
 and I reused the lyx-1.0.4 lyxrc as is) . Is it the alternative called when tth is
missing ?

Regards

--
Jean-Pierre