Emmanuel> Yes, on IRIX 6.3, if you link with ld code generated by gcc,
Emmanuel> you must use -n32 flags. Usually it's define in LDFLAGS, but
Emmanuel> here, it don't uses LDFLAGS, so i change by hand the
Emmanuel> Makefile at this line:

Emmanuel> CXXLINK = $(LD) -r -o $(noinst_PROGRAMS)
--> CXXLINK = $(LD) -n32 -r -o $(noinst_PROGRAMS)

OK, I changed the makefiles to use LDFLAGS, so you should be a ble to
say
 make LDFLAGS="-n32"

Is this solution alright with you?

Emmanuel> -lintl isn't linked, just add by hand

I think this is a bug I've seen reported for gettext. I'll try to find
it.

JMarc