Forgive me if this is a repeated message, my mail server went down for
a while.

I recently had to reinstall my entire system (system cracker :-( and
when I reinstalled lyx the view dvi and view ps commands stopped
working. I opened lyx in an rxvt window to see what I could see and I
get:

(view postscript)

sh: spark-report.tex: command not found
This is dvips(k) 5.86 yada yada
dvips: ! DVI file can't be opened.

The .tex .tex.dep files are present, but not .aux or anything
else. The edit buffer in lyx shows this:

dvips -o 'spark-report.ps_tmp' -t letter 'spark-report.dvi'

Is there a simple known fix for this? I can't seem to find any ref to
it in the archives or the manual.

Thanks all

By the way, what's up with the comment in the docs about icons. Do you
developer types really want more icons?

-J
--
Jonathan Pennington             | A computer without Windows
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         |   is like a dog without