Hi! I just upgraded Lyx to 1.1.5 (nice job guys!) and am encountering a
strange behavior when loading documents containing eps files.  If I open
them from the File->Open menu, everything works fine.  But if I try to use
the list of files at the bottom of the file menu, it never renders the eps
images.  It's not a show stopper or anything, but I thought it might
indicate a flaw in the way Lyx opens documents from the recent list in the
File menu.  I watched the messages at the bottom of the main window as it
loaded the document and the only difference I saw was that the open from
recent list didn't show some buffer dialogues that the File->Open loading
did show.  Has anyone else run into this?

Best,
C Y